Consolidate all of your needs into just one machine – Fax, Print and Copy
Designed for use in home and small offices, the FAXPHONE L190 is a compact laser fax machine that delivers on speed and quality. The L190 incorporates the latest fax capabilities as well as a fast laser print engine and two-sided faxing, printing and copying capabilities.
With excellent fax features, such as Super G3 fax technology4, Fax Forwardi
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax for quick results4
- Up to 512 sheets of memory capacity allows multiple faxes to be stored5
- 40 one-touch speed dials and 200 coded dials for a comprehensive address book
- Telephone handset included
- Quick first print arrives in less than 6 seconds2
- Print and copy at the same speed of up to 26 pages per minute1
- Low energy consumption uses just 1.3W in Energy Saver mode
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.