The FAXPHONE L100 is catered to the needs of your home or small office and consolidates a laser fax machine, laser printer and digital copier into one durable machine. The L100 sports a stylish redesign and incorporates the latest fax capabilities, including a 19 page per minute laser print engine and a brand new copier function.
The L100 features a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, 30 speed dials, Super G3 fax technology1, and large 512-page fax memory2
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax1
- Up to 512 sheets of memory capacity 2
- 30 one-touch speed dials and 100 coded dials for a comprehensive address book
- Telephone handset included as standard
- Quick first print arrives in less than 8 seconds
- Unique design a fit for any home or small office
- Low energy consumption uses just 1.4W in Energy Saver mode
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment
1. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
2. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
5. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.